Flight Plan Not Showing Up

Steven Winslow

Flight Plan Not Showing Up

Post by Steven Winslow »

Last night when I logged in and filed my IFR flight plan, Clearance told me he didn't have a flight plan on record. I know I clicked the "File IFR" button, but it apparently did not register. I clicked it again and still no flight plan. Also, this morning before ZLA opened, I filed an IFR flight plan. But later when I checked to see who else was online, I was the only one listed as a pilot online, but it said no flight plan filed. I'm flying on my Mac Mini and haven't had an issue with my flight plan filings until the last couple of flights. Any ideas?
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.
Keith Smith

Re: Flight Plan Not Showing Up

Post by Keith Smith »

Great question, Steve, this has been pretty solid in past so I'm not sure what the issue might be. Is there any chance any of the elements had a colon in them, in the remarks perhaps?

If so, try it without the colon (known issue).

If not, then email me the xplane/Resources/plugins/VSpro Resources/VSProFlightPlan.ini file (your last filed plan) and I'll see if I can replicate.
Steven Winslow

Re: Flight Plan Not Showing Up

Post by Steven Winslow »

Doh! Precisely. It's my colon....wait...I mean....a colon in the comments! I'll delete the colon (but I'll keep mine, thank you) and let you know what happens. I'm sure that's the issue. You're brilliant, Keith!
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.