XAssistant for XP apps, custom scenery, PilotEdge, FSEconomy

joomie

XAssistant for XP apps, custom scenery, PilotEdge, FSEconomy

Post by joomie »

Have a look at this announcement for a new tool named XAssistant under development, please:
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fo ... e-flights/

May be of interest for people using Also helpful for people who like to
  • maintain their installed meshes, photo sceneries and custom scenery airports in a comfortable manner and all in GoogleEarth
  • download photo sceneries in a batch where the computer automatically downloads Gigabytes of photo sceneries
  • launch a chunk of applications (e. g. TrackIR, SkyDemon, FS Global Real Weather) in one go and control every task's priority and affinity to gain a higher simulator performance
  • backup a selected list of files with every launch of X-Plane
  • see the aircraft flying in X-Plane live in GoogleEarth
A more detailed documentation will follow.

I'm looking for people being interested in testing the tool above. First software tests will be performed on MS Windows machines.
Contact me via private message, if you are an MS Windows user of X-Plane and if you're interested (and maybe experienced) in testing software.

Thanks and cheers,
joomie
X-Plane 11.00pb3, Win 10 (64bit), ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, Inno3D iChill GTX 1080 X3 (no OC), 32GB DDR4 RAM, ASUS Strix SOAR sound card, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV 3840x2160, TrackIR5.4.2