Runway Lights & XP 11

machvista

Runway Lights & XP 11

Post by machvista »

Hey guys,

Love the service, just signed up after my trial! Question - how do we turn on runway lights in XP 11 if PE disconnects after five clicks?

Thanks in advance!
Keith Smith

Re: Runway Lights & XP 11

Post by Keith Smith »

They should be on automatically. Clicking the mic 5 times doesn't affect rwy lights in the sim normally (PTT lighting systems haven't been modeled afaik).

Moved this from the General forum to the X-Plane forum. If you have a post which is simulator-specific, please use the appropriate forum to reduce noise for others who don't use that sim.
machvista

Post by machvista »

Keith Smith wrote:They should be on automatically. Clicking the mic 5 times doesn't affect rwy lights in the sim normally (PTT lighting systems haven't been modeled afaik).

Moved this from the General forum to the X-Plane forum. If you have a post which is simulator-specific, please use the appropriate forum to reduce noise for others who don't use that sim.
Thanks! I guess I need to fix the runway lights, then. Now hurry up and bring on an East Coast expansion (NY & NJ). :)
Kyle.Sanders

Post by Kyle.Sanders »

Here is a plugin for PCL.
It makes you do it 7 times though. I wonder if there is a way to modify the plugin code to have it recognize it after 4 presses rather than 7.
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi ... ed-lights/
Kyle Sanders
BFG

Post by BFG »

Kyle.Sanders wrote:Here is a plugin for PCL.
It makes you do it 7 times though. I wonder if there is a way to modify the plugin code to have it recognize it after 4 presses rather than 7.
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi ... ed-lights/
I imagine you could if you changed these lines in the LUA script :

if PCL_COUNT < 4 then
PCL_COUNT = PCL_COUNT + 1

To

if PCL_COUNT < 3 then
PCL_COUNT = PCL_COUNT + 1