Bell 407 support

sidfadc

Bell 407 support

Post by sidfadc »

Keith Smith wrote:It does matter. It looks like you have it in the right place, but what's in your Bell407 folder? There should be a xsb_aircraft.txt file with another Bell407 folder one level below.
Hi Keith - yep I do have another Bell 407 subfolder with the xsb_aircraft.txt file. So are you saying the folder structure is correct? I didn't think I could put all the new CSL folders in the existing Jets folder because they come with their own xsb.aircraft.txt files.
Keith Smith

Re: Bell 407 support

Post by Keith Smith »

That's odd, the CSLs from the Bell206 and Bell407 folder should be kicking in first because they are higher in the list (alphabetically). Just out of interest, could you remove the 'helis' folder for now (or rename the xsb_aircraft.txt file in that folder to xsb_aircraft.bak to take it out of play?)
sidfadc

Re: Bell 407 support

Post by sidfadc »

Thanks for the help Keith, I think its actually working now not sure what's going on. I loaded up at KAVX for the second time and heli's were definitely HD. I then spawned at KPDX with a 737 on finals (after installing the new 737 liveries) and it definitely was using the new HD model. One thing I did notice though is the Landing lights and taxi lights were flashing along with the strobes? Looked kinda weird on finals, the blinking landing lights stopped when the aircraft touched down, is this normal?

Thanks
Sid