WUS Alphabet Challenge Airport Package

Shawn Goldsworthy

WUS Alphabet Challenge Airport Package

Post by Shawn Goldsworthy »

Hey all. As I was flying the Western Expansion alphabet challenge, I noticed a lot of the airports were in incorrect locations, or just had the default taxiways from years ago, so I decided to go through the list and see what needed to be done. The link below will get you a zip file for the 24 airports I created in WED for the alphabet challenge airports. The airports not in this package are already on the gateway and in the default XP database. No additional libraries are required as everything here uses the default X-Plane library. All of these airports have been submitted to the gateway and will eventually roll out in the default X-Plane scenery, but until they do, you can access them early. Let me know if you see any obvious issues. Everything here lines up with ortho. Keep in mind, there is NOTHING fancy about this scenery. It's just basic lego brick stuff. I kept it this way so it can be included in the default scenery database. I have not tested this in XP10. I can confirm all airports work perfectly in XP11.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1e91ce1nr0fs ... k.zip?dl=0
Shawn Goldsworthy
PilotEdge ATCS