Stable Aircraft's

Greg Pfeil

Stable Aircraft's

Post by Greg Pfeil »

Hello fellow XP and PE users!!!

So I am still very new to xp11 after being a Microsoft guy for so many years....That being said, is there a way with my settings to either make the airplane feel more "stable", as in better to hand fly. Or does anyone recommend any really good handling XP11 payware aircrafts? Thank you in advance!!
Kyle.Sanders

Re: Stable Aircraft's

Post by Kyle.Sanders »

You can change the input sensitivity from your yoke/joystick and that might do the trick.
Kyle Sanders
FDXDave

Re: Stable Aircraft's

Post by FDXDave »

Sample 2 ( Half way down ) " How to make the controls feel real "

https://www.pilotworkshop.com/getting-s ... mulation-2

This video is Ty. A well known XP11 Youtube / Twich steamer. This is a long two hour video on how he config's his XP. The first 30 min is really all I would watch. The second hour is just him
adjusting his FPS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFn-zztS5ho&app=desktop

Payware is Pilot preference. For GA, I would assume, the 3rd party developers are the same that you are use to. Ie. Caranado etc..

If you like Tube liners. The newly released Flight Factor A320 is documented as the most realistic simulation of an airliner to date. There are real A320 pilots on the support forums which are agreeing this AC is very accurate. Systems and all. I've been flying the heck out of it lol. It's honestly the most fun I've had. But I like complicated planes.

One thing about XP11 and Payware. XP11 is always changing physics and sometimes their updates break payware planes. Then the plane Dev's have to release an update. which could take months.
So. before you choose to allow XP to update, ZIP up the current XP folder, then update. That way you will always have a stable version. If you use XP beta, make sure it is a second copy and not the one you mainly fly on. I do the same thing on the AC's as well. I zip them up then update or download the new version separately. Pretty much buy an EXT drive for scenery and copies, and use mklink for scenery to save space. : )

Dave.