X-plane 11, PE, Wingx and ADS-B

bdeweese

X-plane 11, PE, Wingx and ADS-B

Post by bdeweese »

My brother is a real world pilot and currently on a trial subscription to PE. He’s a Wingx subscriber and we are trying to get ADS-B to show PE traffic in Wingx, much the same as I’ve been able to do with the FlyQ 3.0 EFB (and others have for FF).

So far we’ve been unsuccessful. Using the settings I outlined in my FlyQ post, ADS-B and AHRSI light up green in Wingx and everything appears to be working fine. However, no PE traffic shows up on his Wingx EFB.

Has anyone here been able to get this to work? Wingx is an excellent app, also quite reasonably priced, and I’d think there would be quite a few users in PE. Hoping someone here can help us figure it out. Thanks!!
Keith Smith

Re: X-plane 11, PE, Wingx and ADS-B

Post by Keith Smith »

Does WingX support the same traffic format as Foreflight's protocol?
bdeweese

Post by bdeweese »

Hi Keith - I have no idea - but I will send a support request to Wingx and let you know what they say. Thanks!
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

bdeweese wrote:Hi Keith - I have no idea - but I will send a support request to Wingx and let you know what they say. Thanks!
It would be a good idea to find out if the app supports the feature at all prior to seeking help as to why it isn't working :)