Smartcopilot Problems

AFankhauser

Smartcopilot Problems

Post by AFankhauser »

Hello all,

So as the title states, im having an issue with smart copilot. Both me and my buddy have the same aircraft, the IXEG 737, and have removed all of our scenery. When we initially connect, one of us ends up either in the air or underground causing a crash. This doesnt happen at every airport, but its annoying as we will want to do a shared flight and find out were unable to do so because of some unknown issue.

Another issue we noted is that we use the same config for the same airplane, the 737 Ultimate, and load it just fine. Everyone is on the ground no crashes, however when we go to manipulate any knobs or switches we find that it manipulates something different on the opposite side. For example i will press the top left button on my FMC to go to the INIT page and find that on his side i pressed the left engine fire handle. I would think this is some issue with datarefs not matching in both the configs. Im honestly unsure as to why this would happen if everything is the same on both sides.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Keith Smith

Re: Smartcopilot Problems

Post by Keith Smith »

Please use the X-Plane forum for X-Plane specific questions.

You said you removed all scenery," by which I mean you were attempting to ensure that you were both at the same height (MSL). Have you checked in X-Plane to see what altitude is being reported in each sim? If it's not identical, then that would be the problem.

Any chance one of you is using sloped runways and the other is not?