JustFlight Warrior II

thingsis

JustFlight Warrior II

Post by thingsis »

Hi,
I already asked this on the X-Plane forums, but I am not sure whether this might even be a better place. I would like to purchase the JustFlight Warrior for my pilotedge "career". Now the transponder has a "No Mode C" sticker on it - which is strange. Has anybody tried this aircraft or knows why that sticker is there? The Transponder should have an alt-mode - shouldn't it?
Thanks a lot!
Henrik
Current Rating: CAT-11 & I-11
Main Aircrafts: SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 & Cessna T210M & Cessna 310L
N679HB N191AB
X-Plane 11.4x
thingsis

Re: JustFlight Warrior II

Post by thingsis »

Hi,
just some additional information: Somebody on the X-Plane forum just mentioned that the knob does set the transponder mode data ref to 3. I assume that should mean it works. Can somebody confirm this?
Thanks so much!
N679HB N191AB
X-Plane 11.4x
Thomas_Horn

Post by Thomas_Horn »

...I already used the Warrior from Justflight within PE and I can confirm that the Transponder Mode C works.

However, be aware that the landing performance is not very accurate...it will improve with the X-Plane 11.30 update, but with the current version, there is almost no floating on the runway during landing, and it is almost impossible to flare the airplane before touchdown.

Cheers, Thomas
X-Plane 11.32, Windows 10, 4.8 GHz 7700K, 16 GB RAM. 4K 55'' Screen resolution with Nvidia GTX 1070. ELITE and PFC flight controls
thingsis

Post by thingsis »

Hi Thomas,

thanks for that information. At the moment I am actually using the vFlyteAir 140, which seems to be pretty good. The JustFlight one has better graphics and a couple more sophisticated systems, but really I am programming some of those into the vFlyteAir 140 anyway. I guess I will stick to that for right now.

Thanks again,
Henrik
N679HB N191AB
X-Plane 11.4x