x-Plane 11.30 and PilotEdge V1.5.0 plugin problem?

damien

x-Plane 11.30 and PilotEdge V1.5.0 plugin problem?

Post by damien »

Can someone replicate this and confirm if you get the same results, or if the problem is unique to me?

If I takeoff from L08 and try to fly to TRM-EED-IFP with PilotEdge connected and com1 active, x-plane crashes to desktop between TRM and EED. I can repeat this over and over. If I disconnect from PilotEdge, problem resolves and flight goes on as planned. Remove the PilotEdge plugin, again no issues. I even deleted the PilotEdge plugin, re-downloaded 1.05 from the website and re-installed (no HD CSLs). Turn on PilotEdge and connect to server, and I get crash to desktop.

This just started since updating to X-Plane 11.30. I can remove all other add-ons, scenery, and plugins, and leave only PilotEdge, and sim crashes. Remove PilotEdge, everything works great.

It all started when trying to fly KOKB-JLI-TRM-EED-KIFP. If connected to PilotEdge, I cannot complete the flight and the sim crashes to desktop every time around TRM.

Computer is Windows 10 64bit Core i7 3850 with 16g ram, 1080ti and 1050ti graphics cards, Nvidia driver 417.35, PilotEdge v1.05 plugin inserted to X-Plane11/Resources/Plugins folder and Win 2010 C++ installed.

I won't ask for someone to confirm that I am crazy. The answer to that is obvious. But someone with X-plane 11.30 and PilotEdge 1.05 see if you can fly from L08 to TRM and EED, or try the whole flight KOKB-JLI-TRM-EED-KIFP and see if you make it without the sim crashing. Thanks in advance.
Keith Smith

Re: x-Plane 11.30 and PilotEdge V1.5.0 plugin problem?

Post by Keith Smith »

Try setting your AI traffic to zero, let me know if you still have the issue.

Also, I moved this thread to the x-plane forum.
criley

Post by criley »

I know 11.30 has had issues with Multiplayer. I have also experienced this with other multiplayer plugins and even with x-plane's multiplayer system. 11.31 came out the other day and may have fixed these issues. I have yet to test. I think you must run the x-plane installer and check beta to get it.
damien

Post by damien »

Setting traffic to zero did the trick. Made it all the way. Thanks Keith. I will upgrade Xplane tomorrow turn ai back on see if that also fixes it.
damien

Post by damien »

Updating to 11.31 and turning AI traffic back on does not fix. Still crash to desktop. If I disable the AI traffic, all is fine.