Resolved: Help to get XP11 working

Kilstorm

Resolved: Help to get XP11 working

Post by Kilstorm »

I've never had an issue with PE and XP11 but I pushed the headset icon by mistake for the first time in XP11 and I think thats what has caused my issues. I now hear the XP11 ATIS and not PE ATIS and when I look at the Live PE map it shows my freq as 199.98?! How can I fix this please?
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
Kilstorm

Re: Resolved: Help to get XP11 working

Post by Kilstorm »

I dont know how it fixed itself but I am now back and in business like nothing happened. Weird but I am happy with the results.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Kilstorm wrote:I dont know how it fixed itself but I am now back and in business like nothing happened. Weird but I am happy with the results.
If you see that 199.98 freq on the map, it means the radio is considered to be inactive (could be bus voltage, audio panel selection, radio powered off, etc). It can always be tracked down to one of those things.
Kilstorm

Post by Kilstorm »

I think what happened was with the REP for the C210, my battery voltage had dropped so low that it InOp'ed my radios but had enough power to keep them powered on. By doing that, and this is speculation, since PE saw my radio as being radio off, when I selected ATIS I got default ATIS and not PE ATIS. Anywho, thanks for the reply and help as that was a first to me.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA