Client stops working after switching to 134.9 [FIXED]

Trinidad

Client stops working after switching to 134.9 [FIXED]

Post by Trinidad »

So this happened to me twice, on couple of different occastions - I really do not think my hardware is the culprit. After switching to 134.9, the client stops responding - cannot transmit/receive. Had to restart the client and everything was normal the rest of the flight. Very fustrating - please check into this - this is SoCal frequency so bound to use it on many flights out of KSNA.
Keith Smith

Re: Client stops working after switching to 134.9

Post by Keith Smith »

There is no special handling of 134.90 in the system. Let me know if/when you're able to debug this and I'll monitor your progress on the voice server to see what's happening.

Additionally, as of this morning, I've also relocated the voice server back to the office to rule out any issues with the shared server that was hosting our voice server for the past few weeks.

The dedicated server that we have provisioned is finally available, we will be transitioning to it tomorrow morning, but for now, the office hardware should be just fine. We were using it prior to Sandy with no problems.
Trinidad

Re: Client stops working after switching to 134.9 [FIXED]

Post by Trinidad »

Unfortunately PE voice stopped working today when I switched to 134.9. All other frequencies were no issues. I re-started PE in flight and completed the flight.