KSNA Taxiway discrepancy in FSX

coblej

KSNA Taxiway discrepancy in FSX

Post by coblej »

Just starting using PE and really enjoying it! I'm using FSX SP2 as my simulator. At KSNA, taxi instructions today from southeast ramp were A, H, C, K for K intersection on 20L. In FSX, taxied up A looking for H. I passed signage for taxiway G to the left off A and was looking for H when I was informed by Ground that I had gone passed the turn for H. As near as I can tell, the taxiway off A that is labelled G in FSX is now H on current airport diagrams. Something to be aware of if you're using FSX to fly into or out of KSNA. (The runways in FSX at KSNA were also 01L/19R and 01R/19L but I figured that out ahead of time and knew that they were now 02L/20R and 02R/20L, so that part didn't trip me up.)
--Jim
Nelson L.

Re: KSNA Taxiway discrepancy in FSX

Post by Nelson L. »

Think this was mentioned in Froogle's FSX PE videos - the H taxiway is there, its just unmarked and right after/next to Golf. Just turn right after Juliet and you'll be fine, although I imagine there's some freeware scenery out there for SNA. If you're uncomfortable with "winging" it, I would just request A J C K for 20L@K. Welcome to PE!
X-Plane 10.45
Pilotedge - V3/I11 (N2253F; UAL/CAL 2253; TPX___)
Alphabet Challenge - 2 Legs Completed