Supported Visual Models

Preston Martin

Supported Visual Models

Post by Preston Martin »

I am sure this has been asked many times before, What models are currently supported for FSX? Does the Software recognize an aircraft, then try to match that aircraft based on the inventory of each individual client? As in, Myself and 3 other buddies all have the same Aerosoft F-14. Will we see each other in an Aerosoft F-14, or a generic Drone representation based on the inventory of the P.E. software? To take this a step further, Will we see our custom liveries, or do we need to do some special configurations within the P.E. software in order to activate these across the network?

I am VERY interested in doing some good Experimentation, and maybe even doing some flights to give a more accurate representation for the drones. B-1's almost never operate out of KNKX as an example. Sincerely, Preston Martin
Keith Smith

Re: Supported Visual Models

Post by Keith Smith »

It doesn't dynamically search your system to find out which models you have. Take a look at the files in the PilotEdge/aircraft folder. Those files map the aircraft ICAO codes to the titles of the aircraft on your drive.

You'd just need to add a reference to the F14 then you'd be good to go.