Gotta Love Those Gremlins

Heavyflyer767

Gotta Love Those Gremlins

Post by Heavyflyer767 »

No, not the one ripping off the panels on the wing and scaring the sh** outta William Shantner in The Twilight Zone. I am in a qwandry about why my FSX is freezing up when the PE Client is in RX mode and the comm 1 light shows the RX light lit every time. (EDIT) The client crashed while online outside of normal operating hours and without any transmission I can fly all day in any A/C with the client up but not connected to PE but after connecting, it's just a matter of time until the Gremlin shows up and FSX freezes. Control,Alt. Del. gets the task Mgr. up after a considerable wait and I can see that FSX is running but that PE is "not responding" The OS is Win7 64, and FSX Acceleration. I did download and install a fresh copy of the client but to no avail. Catstrator, I know if you're reading this post, you are laughing. I am working my way over to X-Plane ever so slowly. Still love the PMDG 737. Anyway, I am hoping that within this wonderful community there is an answer or a point in the right direction to solve my issue. On the bright side at least it's not an actual avionics problem costing a few hundred dollars.

Thanks guys,

Pat Snyder