Protocol Error: error connecting to ATC server

somedudeintn

Protocol Error: error connecting to ATC server

Post by somedudeintn »

Ok so I worked through my initial issues with a new install, mow I've got my plane started up and parked on the ramp at KCRQ. I've made sure that I have the pause on switch unchecked, and double checked my password and email by logging into the website, Thoughts?

One thing is that I signed up for a trial about a year ago under a different email(and never got it to work) but that email address keeps coming up when I first load pilotsedge. I also have not put in any credit card info yet for the trial. Let me know if any of these factors could be causing my issues. Thanks so much!!!
wmburns

Re: Protocol Error: error connecting to ATC server

Post by wmburns »

Confirm that you are logging in through the PE client and not the multi-player options.

Here's some more information on things to check:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5950
somedudeintn

Re: Protocol Error: error connecting to ATC server

Post by somedudeintn »

My bad on this one. It turns out my old account was causing the issue and Pilotedge was correctly emailing my new account info with the issue. An email to tech support quickly resolved the issue.

I did a quick VFR flight and two ifr flights (no autopilot) and this is awesome! I'm a real world private pilot working on my instrument rating and this will be a huge help. Thanks for all the help!!!