FSEconomy Down?

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
lwilliams

Re: FSEconomy Down?

Post by lwilliams »

The server change they had was a complete train wreck, and their communication of it was horrible. On the plus side however, I found them extremely helpful and patient in trying to help me resolve my issues, so Kudos to them for that.

90% of my flights in SoCal are with FSEconomy flights. Below is my fleet.

Call Sign Type
N111LW Cessna 172 Skyhawk
N112LW Piper PA-24 Comanche
N113LW Piper PA-28 Archer
N114LW Mooney M20 Bravo
N115LW Beechcraft Bonanza F33
N116LW Piper PA-34 Seneca
N117LW Piper PA-46 Meridian
N118LW Dassault Falcon 7X
N119LW Beechcraft Bonanza A36
N120LW Diamond DA20 Katana
N121LW Eclipse 500 KMHV
N122LW DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter
N123LW Cessna 152 Aerobat
N124LW Robin DR400
N125LW Beechcraft King Air C90

I look forward to the PilotEdge crew supporting each other, and I will do the same.

Happy flying....
Lee Williams
rwebb616

Post by rwebb616 »

Well apparently I'm not going to be seen on FSEconomy anytime soon... My account is apparently blacklisted until the board of directors can figure out what to do with me since my step dad signed up for an account from my computer (remotely connected to it mind you from FL) but because there are two account requests from the same computer I guess it has to go into some sort of review queue. The process is slow as it is and now this...

Rich
CliffB

Post by CliffB »

I have interest in this as well, albeit not in the immediate future. Once my gaming machine gets fixed I'll certainly revisit this forum.
Below is my fleet.
I love your numbering/initials use on aircraft numbers. Ironically, I was going to do the same thing.
lwilliams

Post by lwilliams »

CliffB wrote:I have interest in this as well, albeit not in the immediate future. Once my gaming machine gets fixed I'll certainly revisit this forum.
Below is my fleet.
I love your numbering/initials use on aircraft numbers. Ironically, I was going to do the same thing.
Thanks....believe it or not....it was highly intentional..........the idea courtesy of Mr. Steven Winslow!
Lee Williams
FrigginGuy

Post by FrigginGuy »

rwebb616 wrote:Well apparently I'm not going to be seen on FSEconomy anytime soon... My account is apparently blacklisted until the board of directors can figure out what to do with me since my step dad signed up for an account from my computer (remotely connected to it mind you from FL) but because there are two account requests from the same computer I guess it has to go into some sort of review queue. The process is slow as it is and now this...

Rich
They're really weird about stuff like that. I got rejected at first because they didn't like my preferred username of "FrigginGuy." I've never known anyone to be offended by it. Very strange people. :roll:
Seattle, WA
KRNT
N434EP