FSEconomy Down?

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
rwebb616

FSEconomy Down?

Post by rwebb616 »

I signed up last night and I went to go to the forums today to check on it and it says domain name expired? Anyone know anything about this?

BTW I was going to fseforums.com which is what was linked in the user guide for user account setup so I'm fairly confident that I was going to the right place.

Rich
Anthony Santanastaso

Re: FSEconomy Down?

Post by Anthony Santanastaso »

Hi Rich,

I went to their main page and they had the following temporary link listed: http://www.fseconomy.net:81/

I believe that this is where you would go while they sort things out.

As a side note, I think I am going to start working with FS Economy to stimulate my sim flying once again.

Anthony
Anthony Santanastaso
PilotEdge ATCS
Private Pilot ASEL
Twitch broadcasts: Archived | Live
rwebb616

Post by rwebb616 »

Yes I saw that link as well, however it is in their forums that you must request an account for the game world and that is where they reply with your login information. So it sounds like my account creation will be a bit delayed while they get things working again (providing they are working on it - but I would assume so)

-Rich
Anthony Santanastaso

Ah, ok. So this is not want you need? http://www.fseconomy.net/component/comp ... /registers
Anthony Santanastaso
PilotEdge ATCS
Private Pilot ASEL
rwebb616

Post by rwebb616 »

Nope already did that... that is only part of it. Need to have the "game world" account as outlined in the user guide.

-Rich
Anthony Santanastaso

rwebb616 wrote:Nope already did that... that is only part of it. Need to have the "game world" account as outlined in the user guide.

-Rich
And, last ditch effort to help. I see you even already posted here as well. http://www.fseconomy.net/forum/index

If this isn't correct, then I am completely clueless!! :roll:
Anthony Santanastaso
PilotEdge ATCS
Private Pilot ASEL
rwebb616

Post by rwebb616 »

Yes, now that is the right place... apparently they used to have fseforums.com or something .. not extremely clear how to get to their forums site.

Looks like everything is now under fseconomy.net

-Rich
rwebb616

Post by rwebb616 »

Depending on how this goes I might like to join a PE FBO if there is one ... or possibly even start one that is in the coverage area. I know people have talked about this on the forums but I don't know if there are any or if there are, how many there are.

Certainly be more fun to have actual ATC for the flights.

-Rich
tshuff

Post by tshuff »

I'm currently renting gates at 5 airports around the LA area which generate a decent number of assignments. Working towards either building or buying an FBO in the same around some time in the next week or two. Don't currently own any aircraft, but I don't see that being a big deal since everyone has their own preference as to what they fly.

Unless someone else is more firmly planted, I'd be happy to start tossing out some invitations.
rwebb616

Post by rwebb616 »

As for me, I'm just starting - haven't even gotten my game world account created yet so I have no idea what I'm doing yet.

-Rich