Golden Eagle Aviation Network Grand Opening

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
Peter Grey

Re: Golden Eagle Aviation Network Grand Opening

Post by Peter Grey »

I don't, I'm building from the ground up so no real deliveries are needed right now. Thanks for offering.
Peter Grey
PilotEdge Director of Quality Assurance and Operations
peter@pilotedge.net
Nelson L.

Post by Nelson L. »

:(
X-Plane 10.45
Pilotedge - V3/I11 (N2253F; UAL/CAL 2253; TPX___)
Alphabet Challenge - 2 Legs Completed
Peter Grey

Post by Peter Grey »

After some further thought I don't need any fuel deliveries, but some supply deliveries would be nice. let me know how much your airplane holds and if you'd rather me start the runs at KBLH or KIGM.
Peter Grey
peter@pilotedge.net
Nelson L.

Post by Nelson L. »

Unfortunately, I'm limited at the moment to the Cessna 206 Stationair (no use at all...), Beechcraft King Air 200 (1000kg at 50% fuel, 1500 at 25% fuel), and the CRJ 200 (of which the nearest one is at KVGT - costs around $4000 to rent). Based on the fact that I have $100,000 total in FSE right now, unless someone wants to lease me a CRJ200 for a few days, I'll be stuck with the B200. It would probably be ideal to have 1300kg (2 hrs fuel - i.e. 46CA-hub-spoke-46CA-hub) and 1500-1700kg (<25% fuel - extremely short hops) supply packs for my aircraft. Wish I could do more, but I'm hoping its better than nothing :D

Note - If someone would lease me a B200 for the week, it would be greatly appreciated. It would need to be dirt cheap though, seeing as the best paying jobs I can get are KLAX-KVCV and KLAX-BYS - neither of which are exactly the "jackpot"...

PS - If someone has a CRJ that they would be willing to relocate to the PE area from anywhere in the world, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly ferry it over.

Aircraft I'd likely use - http://server.fseconomy.net/aircraftlog.jsp?id=23910

Edit - Just checked, both of your proposed start locations are about 100nm from KLAX, so I don't really care. I've just got to finish a trip to BYS and then back to KLAX tonight, so I should be ready tomorrow after returning from the oral surgeon..... TMJ sucks :oops:
X-Plane 10.45
Pilotedge - V3/I11 (N2253F; UAL/CAL 2253; TPX___)
Alphabet Challenge - 2 Legs Completed
Peter Grey

Post by Peter Grey »

I've made the assignments out of KBLH. I divided them into 650KG segments to allow for some flexibility.

They are up for grabs so it first come first served on them.
Peter Grey
peter@pilotedge.net
lwilliams

Post by lwilliams »

Supplies for sale at KIZA. Bit of a long haul, but there is a Falcon and a B1900 sitting there.
Lee Williams
wmburns

Post by wmburns »

FWIIW, at 25% fuel (35.5 gal) the Barron 58 (BE58) is limited to 610 Kg's. If my calculations are correct to be able to haul 650 Kg would mean lowering the fuel load by 13.05 gals. Which is taking off with only 22 gals of fuel. With a listed fuel consumption of 28 gallons per hour, that less than an hours of cruise.

I generally use a ground speed of 180 Knots to reflect "economy" this gives a flight time of 33 minutes. In generally I try to fuel plan to arrive at the destination with at least 45 minutes of fuel. So this flight probably isn't legal or smart under any rule book.

Suggestion. If these loads were lowered to 600 Kg's, then those of us that fly Barron 58's on a regular basis "might" be able to haul them. At 650 Kg's I just don't see this as a viable flight in a BE58.
Peter Grey

Post by Peter Grey »

I've remade the assignments to be 100 KG each so that any airplane can take 1.
Peter Grey
peter@pilotedge.net
DanHenderson

Post by DanHenderson »

Hello all, I've made some X-plane scenery for P20 if you are interested. It is based on landsat data from USGS and Google Maps. The older images which x-plane placed to runway to are when P20 had one taxiway, the smaller one, and the awkward large taxiway in the new airport is the old runway. This does upgrade the length of the runway to current images with 6250 feet versus the old ~4700 feet, and should widen the taxiways.

Dropbox should let you get the zip file, and hopefully you enjoy flying out of here on FSE!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/om08485hc55yi ... zip?oref=e

Let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions. Thanks!
Peter Grey

Post by Peter Grey »

Thanks Dan!
Peter Grey
peter@pilotedge.net