Two New FBO's

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
kullery

Two New FBO's

Post by kullery »

MyFlightRoute.com in association with the "Task-Saturated Penguin Network" is please to announce the ground breaking of the two newest facilities to join the TSP network. These new facilities join our existing operation at 0CA6 - Emory Ranch (x-plane scenery link).

CA75 - Reider Ranch - The unprecedented demand for sheep at Rancho Vallecito has forced us to acquire a second sheep ranch. This lovely rustic ranch is just south of Barrett Lake in the hills east of the KSAN bravo air space. We intend to maintain the quaint dirt airstrip (2080' x 75'), however we hope to soon offer state of the art facilities which will be in keeping with this picturesque area.

1CA6 - On The Rocks - The name of this airstrip sums it up.......that's how you will be ordering your cocktail after you fly into to your luxurious new home with breath taking views of San Miguel Mountain and the San Diego area. The perfect place to base your helicopter or light aircraft so you can complete your commute into San Diego in under 10 minutes. A 2340' x 60' gravel airstrip will soon be outfitted with world class hanger facilities, helipads and a complete maintenance and avionics shop (these are already operational). Home sites are still available but the best views are going fast so act quickly. Stop by and pick out your lot today and take advantage of the pre-construction deals.

100ll and Jet A should be available in the near future at both of these facilities.

Hope to have scenery available soon.

Both are pointing to 46CA but might consider making one of these a "mini hub"......tbd
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
kullery

Re: Two New FBO's

Post by kullery »

hornetm

Re: Two New FBO's

Post by hornetm »

lol was just flying an assignment from CA75 to 0CA6 and realized i didnt have any scenery for 0CA6. Just happened to realize this the same day you post it. Thanks for the awesome scenery and the assignments :) This helicopter tennis champion i'm hauling didn't like my off airport landing in the C206!
kullery

Re: ANOTHER Two FBO's added

Post by kullery »

Two more MyFlightRoute.com FBO's are now participating in the Task-Saturated Penguin Network:

04CL - HUNT'S SKY RANCH - Located just 7nm North of Rancho Vallacito, Hunt's Sky ranch features a gravel strip (1900' x 100').

CA76 - FLYING T RANCH- Located between Ramona and Rancho Vallacito, the Flying T Ranch has a really nice grass strip (2000' x 75').

Both of these are pointing to the TSP hub at Rancho Vallacito.

Both of these strips exist in X-plane (not sure about any other platforms). When I get a chance I'll try to make some enhanced scenery available for these (but if someone wants to beat me to it, that's OK too).