Looking to Lease CRJ200/B200

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
rodlee

Re: Looking to Lease CRJ200/B200

Post by rodlee »

wmburns wrote:
rodlee wrote: In fact, since the PE network is so small, and has a lot of active pilots, every fbo owner could set theirs up the same way, and never have to worry about
supplies again.
To anybody that thinks what is going on with the combination of FSE and PE is small, check out page 7 of the March edition of "The FSE Reporter". There's a section call "The Blackbox" it's full of basic statics about FSE operations. Note which airport is #4 on the list with 375 operations..............
When I said small, I meant the number of PE owned FBOs.
kullery

Post by kullery »

Keith Smith wrote: Thoughts are welcome on all of these topics :)
Keith, I wouldn't presume to second guess your marketing efforts. However, if the trade off of possibly losing a few jobs to non-PE users is the potential to increase the PE user base, I think that is risk worth taking.

If I had never heard of PilotEdge and got curious about why 46CA was getting so much activity, the first thing I would do is a Google search of "Rancho Vallecito fse". Give that a try and look at the results. I realize that picking up a few retail users via FSE is probably not hugely significant, but additional exposure of PE to flight simulation enthusiasts is never a bad thing.
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
trigger_fsx

Post by trigger_fsx »

kullery wrote: the first thing I would do is a Google search of "Rancho Vallecito fse". Give that a try and look at the results.
Interesting point.
Jacques Le Roux
N841LR
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I guess we'll find out at this point since it is in FSE Reporter. :) I guess the next step would be to mention it a few times on the forums and then check the signup sources on new account and see if anyone is mentioning FSE when they do sign up. I'll consider doing that after the next set of projects is completed, or if I get some spare bandwidth one evening.