FSE Building materials available

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
kullery

FSE Building materials available

Post by kullery »

As the result of a failed coup attempt on the FBO's at KSBP, and KWJF. I have a surplus of 10,000KG of building materials at each of those locations.

In order to offer these for sale to the general public, I would need to transport them to my nearest FBO (Adelanto). Instead, I would like to offer them at a discount to the PE community. This is a great opportunity to get in on the FSE/PE building boom or to expand your current operations!!!!

These building materials are available, as is, where is, for $2.85/KG. The only request is that they be used at an FBO within the PE coverage area.

PM me if interested and we can work out the transfer. I'll update this post if/when these materials are no longer available.

EDIT: Materials have been sold
Last edited by kullery on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
wmburns

Re: FSE Building materials available

Post by wmburns »

A failed coup? Sounds intriguing.

Does this have anything to do with trying to take over inactive FBO's?

Are you able to share any details? inquiring minds want to know.
Last edited by wmburns on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wmburns

Post by wmburns »

duplicate post. Please delete
Last edited by wmburns on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lwilliams

Post by lwilliams »

kullery wrote:As the result of a failed coup attempt on the FBO's at KSBP, and KWJF. I have a surplus of 10,000KG of building materials at each of those locations.

In order to offer these for sale to the general public, I would need to transport them to my nearest FBO (Adelanto). Instead, I would like to offer them at a discount to the PE community. This is a great opportunity to get in on the FSE/PE building boom or to expand your current operations!!!!

These building materials are available, as is, where is, for $2.85/KG. The only request is that they be used at an FBO within the PE coverage area.

PM me if interested and we can work out the transfer. I'll update this post if/when these materials are no longer available.
I may be able to help. Pretty soon, I will be building an FBO 1/2 way between my Norcal & Socal networks, near Sacremento. I'll PM to discuss.
Lee Williams