Considering selling up

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
David Gilbert

Considering selling up

Post by David Gilbert »

Been considering selling my FBO's. They make a small amount of v$'s from the traffic they get in. But I'm just not enjoying having to constantly keep an eye on supplies at each and spending a lot of my flying time restocking them. I'm also going to not renew the lease on the gates I have at KONT and KLGB. My FBO's are at 46CN(L01 in FSE), 11CL, 0CL1 and 2CA2. They are all 2 Lot FBOs with 4 gates so generate a reasonable amount of jobs if pointed at one other field. If anyone is interested in buying these off of me then let me know otherwise I will advertise them on the FSE Communities forum.

David
Normal call sign: N8295L or TPX
wmburns

Re: Considering selling up

Post by wmburns »

I am interested but have ZERO experience running an FBO. For starters, how much v$'s are we talking about? I have no idea if my bank account is even big enough to consider this.

Are you selling all 4 as a lot or individually? I personally would be most interested in the FBO's with a longer than 2000' runway.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I'd be interested in the charted 2-lot FBO's, but not the uncharted ones. How many gates do you have at LGB and ONT?
David Gilbert

Post by David Gilbert »

wmburns wrote:I am interested but have ZERO experience running an FBO. For starters, how much v$'s are we talking about? I have no idea if my bank account is even big enough to consider this.

Are you selling all 4 as a lot or individually? I personally would be most interested in the FBO's with a longer than 2000' runway.
I'm mainly interested in selling them as all at once. If you want all of them I would say a figure of v$500,000 was fair. For v$550,000 I will chuck in all the fuel, building materials and supplies I have left at 8CA0 which I tore down as it only generated 1-2 jobs at a time.
David Gilbert

Post by David Gilbert »

Keith Smith wrote:I'd be interested in the charted 2-lot FBO's, but not the uncharted ones. How many gates do you have at LGB and ONT?
I've got 4 gates at KONT, and 4 gates at KLGB.
David Gilbert

Post by David Gilbert »

Right as I have more than one intrested party in both the gates and the FBO's the fairest way to do it is this.

The gates have now been set to not auto renew at the end of the month so will be first come first served on those.

Please make your bid for the FBO's and I will choose the best collective price.
BonanzaDude

Post by BonanzaDude »

I'm not sure what to do here. We all have the same goal in mind to create a great network for PE and FSE. Do you want the offers via email or PM?

John
John P. Navara
zLAARTCC & PE I-11
PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H
Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements
My YouTube Videos
http://www.twitch.tv/Sim_Dude
David Gilbert

Post by David Gilbert »

This is not supposed to be a bidding war, and I want to keep them in the PE community. But I want to recoup the cost of setting them up. PM your bid so it doesn't turn into a bidding war.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

as long as the fields go to someone on pe , and doesn't spread each field too thin (pointing each field to a bunch of fields), it'll work out well. :)
David Gilbert

Post by David Gilbert »

I've received a bid for all the FBO's plus the Supplies, fuel and building materials at 8CA0. Will give anyone else until 1600Z tomorrow (23/05) to PM me a bid for them.

Cheers,

David