Compatible aircraft for X-Plane

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
Keith Smith

Compatible aircraft for X-Plane

Post by Keith Smith »

Here's a list of aircraft I have downloaded from X-Plane.org for use with FSE:
Antonov-28
BE-58 Baron (had to change critical altitude to 0 on the engines and change the props to constant speed rather than variable pitch)
Bell 222
Cessna O-2A
King Air B-350
Pilatus PC-6 Porter
Sabreliner
Super Constellation

I also use the stock 172, and Chandler's Pipers where applicable.

Note: You will generally need to use the plugin's "Set Alias" feature to set a title which matches one of the "Flight Simulator Name" entries for the selected aircraft. This list can be found at Home->List of Aircraft when you're logged in on the FSE site. For example, the Bellanca 300 that can be found on the X-Plane.org site should be aliased to "Bellanca 260 Hot Red"
Tim Krajcar

Re: Compatible aircraft for X-Plane

Post by Tim Krajcar »

In payware, I have also used JGX's Columbia 400 (which is excellent) and Chandler's C182. No problems on either.
Tim Krajcar
Live streams at http://twitch.tv/Tim_PE
View past flights on YouTube
TheMadDocMD

Post by TheMadDocMD »

Has anyone tried the PC-12 Payware from Spier (I believe that is who it is from) - - additionally if you have does it suck up resources on the computer?

Thx!
MD
Real World Controller
FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (AT-CTI) Graduate - Sacramento, CA
FAA Certificated Aircraft Dispatcher
Justin Bumgardner

Post by Justin Bumgardner »

Mark Dalforno wrote:Has anyone tried the PC-12 Payware from Spier (I believe that is who it is from) - - additionally if you have does it suck up resources on the computer?

Thx!
I have the payware Pilatus from Shade tree. It flies unbelievable and has a great range of a little eye candy and some systems modeling. The one thing I like about it and what made the decision for me is that the other pilatus seemed to be riddled with plugins to make it work. I tend to stay away from planes that need a plugin to function. Those guys usually take no effort to make sure its compatible with anything else. IMO.

The Shade tree pilatus is not the CRj when it comes to textures, but it is very good on frames will a full immersive 3d cockpit. I love it. I can fly into any airport scenery I have and still maintain great frames.

JB
Justin Bumgardner
Chief Operations Officer www.x-usairways.com