resupply runs

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
Keith Smith

resupply runs

Post by Keith Smith »

Just a heads up, rather than resupply some of the FBOs myself, I've flow a Bunch o' Supplies(tm) into 46CA and have created paid jobs to get the supplies ferried to each of the FBOs thare are in need of said supplies. If you happen to be making a run with pax to one of the FBOs out of 46CA and you have room left over for cargo (remember, supplies don't take any seats!), feel free to load up!

I saw a few ppl make runs from 46CA to CA89 without taking any of the supplies along for the ride, so I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone was curious what those jobs were all about and how to actually take advantage of them.
stealthbob

Re: resupply runs

Post by stealthbob »

Keith Smith wrote:Just a heads up, rather than resupply some of the FBOs myself, I've flow a Bunch o' Supplies(tm) into 46CA and have created paid jobs to get the supplies ferried to each of the FBOs thare are in need of said supplies. If you happen to be making a run with pax to one of the FBOs out of 46CA and you have room left over for cargo (remember, supplies don't take any seats!), feel free to load up!

I saw a few ppl make runs from 46CA to CA89 without taking any of the supplies along for the ride, so I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone was curious what those jobs were all about and how to actually take advantage of them.
I have done a couple of those...I will be sure to keep an eye out for supplies
davidspreckeriii

Post by davidspreckeriii »

Ah, I saw those but didn't know if they were for public. I'll do a few runs if any are needed.
Nelson L.

Post by Nelson L. »

Why else would they be made available for the public? ;)
X-Plane 10.45
Pilotedge - V3/I11 (N2253F; UAL/CAL 2253; TPX___)
Alphabet Challenge - 2 Legs Completed
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Most of the runs got snagged (ie, people took the jobs), but haven't flown them yet. 2 of the FBOs are going to close today, so I'll create a couple more runs. If they don't get flown by this evening I'll do them myself. It's my fault for letting the FBOs get so close to running out of supplies.
stealthbob

Post by stealthbob »

Just flew the remaining supplies out of 46CA to CA89

Which FBO's are in trouble?
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

The one's which have supply runs from 46CA.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Oh neat, I just found out that if you're the owner of the supply runs, you can unlock them (ie, pull them from whoever took them but hasn't flown them). I've done that, so the supply jobs to 40G are available again.

Thanks guys!
stealthbob

Post by stealthbob »

I am flying the King Air back from CA89 to grab those jobs...

Trying to practice my CTAF calls...not good but getting better.

Edit...looks like I require more practice managing engines. On descent neglected to handle the torque and bam....engines gone.

:facepalm:

Sry Keith, it was a total loss...supplies all over the desert floor. On another matter, was that King Air insured?

I cancelled the jobs and they are back in the cue, time for me to go and think about what I did. :cry: