How long for new aircraft?

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
David Gilbert

How long for new aircraft?

Post by David Gilbert »

Guys,

Been looking at getting myself a Beechcraft turbine duke to give myself an excuse to fly the Real Air sim one I've got. I know someone else bought one fairly cheap recently but now the only one available is v$1m and I think that is very expensive. How long until the system generates another one for sale for cheaper?
Normal call sign: N8295L or TPX
Peter Grey

Re: How long for new aircraft?

Post by Peter Grey »

It's randomized as far as I know. So from 2 seconds from now to never.
Peter Grey
PilotEdge Director of Quality Assurance and Operations
peter@pilotedge.net
wmburns

Re: How long for new aircraft?

Post by wmburns »

This is just IMO, but why not move a rent-able unit where you want it? For example N-YWVMM has been setting at KSGF since 2015/03/04 needing maintenance. Also might be surprised if you reached out to the owner and made an offer. FSE really is big on the behind the scenes negotiation. You would be surprised how far you could move a rental aircraft if you wanted to. Especially one that's infrequently used. The owner might even like it if his/her airplane generated more v$'s.

Or better yet, look at FPC-N327DK currently at L19? FPC-N327DK is owned by a Flying Penguin Club (crum) who is a PilotEdge member.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5132&hilit=Flying+Penguin+Club

Bottom line is when "your" plane of interest is uncommon, some "additional" work is going to be needed.