Elmucki Selling off a SoCal network

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
theluckyone17

Elmucki Selling off a SoCal network

Post by theluckyone17 »

Just in case y'all missed it... Elmucki just announced he's taking offers on his SoCal FBO network: http://www.fseconomy.net/forum/mp-fbo/2 ... al-network

Anyone have 7+ million sitting around?
Rick Stratman

Re: Elmucki Selling off a SoCal network

Post by Rick Stratman »

theluckyone17 wrote: Anyone have 7+ million sitting around?
Sorry that much is in my other pants, that I lost :cry:

Well this network has now been sold a few times, I am sure it is a lot to keep up with!
wmburns

Post by wmburns »

Wow. I can't begin to recall all of the times I have flown to some of those locations while ferrying FSE PAX.

I'm assuming that Elmucki isn't a PE member. Is this an PE group opportunity in the making?

As an individual I having a hard time wrapping my head around just how much flying someone has to do to keep a network of that size up. I wonder what the FBO generated cash flow really is.
stealthbob

Post by stealthbob »

wmburns wrote:
As an individual I having a hard time wrapping my head around just how much flying someone has to do to keep a network of that size up. I wonder what the FBO generated cash flow really is.
Exactly, I am happy to have the opportunity the "play" with two FBO's.

I operate Stealthworks Flight Services and fly monthly cargo flights to keep the two sites stocked. This seems like another whole job to me...just don't know where the time comes to support these extensive FBO operations?