Plane(s) available for lease

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
Tim Krajcar

Plane(s) available for lease

Post by Tim Krajcar »

So I've been on FSE since 2006 and have a pretty decent air force at my disposal, but my sim PC is currently packed up until I move into my new place at the end of February. Let me know if anyone is interested in a lease on any of these (if you're unfamiliar, it means you, or anyone you want to share it with via a group, would have exclusive use of the aircraft, just like you owned it, for a fixed fee for a given amount of time). My only restriction is that they need to be moved back to my normal west-coast region by the end of the lease (but you can take it out of that area in the meantime).

Obviously I don't need ALL of these back by end of Feb so if you're more interested in something longer-term that's fine too. We'll start with a month (or 2 weeks, or a week) fee and if we both want to extend, go from there.

Cessna Citation II at MT49 Lolo, MT
Columbia 400 at KBUR Burbank, CA
Pilatus PC-12 at WA07 Mount Vernon, WA
Beech King Air 300 at CYXS Prince George, BC
Beech King Air 350 at ID56 Mackay, ID
Beech King Air C90 at CYXS Prince George, BC
Beech Turbine Duke B60 at 0WA5 Eatonville, WA
Lancair Legacy at KRNT Renton, WA (this one is currently for sale, cheapest on the site at $179K)
Piper PA-32 Cherokee Six/Saratoga at KOMK Omak, WA
Aeronca Champion at S43 Harvey Field, WA
American Champion Scout at CYXX Abbotsford, BC
Cessna 152 (lol) at 44T Olympia, WA
Cessna 210 at 2WA1 Sequim, WA
Maule M-7 at 06MT Ethridge, MT
Tim Krajcar
Live streams at http://twitch.tv/Tim_PE
View past flights on YouTube
Tim Krajcar

Re: Plane(s) available for lease

Post by Tim Krajcar »

Update: I have two Caravan C208s available for lease. One short-term (2 week max), the other negotiable. Both are already in Socal. These planes are fabulous FSE money-makers. Send a PM if interested.
Tim Krajcar
Live streams at http://twitch.tv/Tim_PE
View past flights on YouTube