[SOLD] B58 Baron and DHC-2 Beaver

FSE and PE make for a powerful combination
ridikamus

[SOLD] B58 Baron and DHC-2 Beaver

Post by ridikamus »

Once again, I'm shedding a few under-utilized aircraft by the end of the month. Both aircraft are in the PE coverage area.

http://server.fseconomy.net/aircraftlog.jsp?id=21116 is the Baron. It is slightly less than 5 hours from a required 100 hr maintenance (approximately v$5000). There is a repaint for the X-Plane version of the Carenado model with this tail number available on the org. The system buyback price is v$220,000. Offer me at least v$250,000 and the aircraft is yours. This is a savings of v$100,000 over the cheapest aircraft for sale.

http://server.fseconomy.net/aircraftlog.jsp?id=43865 is the Beaver. This aircraft requires random maintenance (<v$5000) which I have not performed because FSE likes to break aircraft after one flight if they sit around too much. The registration number matches one of the options for the SMS DHC-2 model for X-Plane, which can be used on the wheels model even though it indicates "Floats". The system buyback price is v$158,000. Offer me at least v$175,000 and the aircraft is yours. This is a savings of about v$60,000 over the cheapest aircraft for sale.

If these do not sell by 10/30/2016 they will be sold to the system.
Last edited by ridikamus on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V-3 CAT-11 I-11
ridikamus

Re: For Sale: B58 Baron and DHC-2 Beaver

Post by ridikamus »

I should mention that you need to contact me via PM here on PE to get the good prices. Both aircraft are publicly for sale at a higher price for non-PilotEdge members, but I will set up a private sale if someone here wants a cheap airplane.

Also, If you're a fan of the X-Plane Reality Expansion Packs by SimCoders, they are beta testing a pack for the Carenado Baron as of this post - this is a great opportunity to get a REP airframe at a ridiculously low price before the rush.
V-3 CAT-11 I-11