KBUR to KCNO Beech 1900 World2Xplane

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
nigelmcelwee

KBUR to KCNO Beech 1900 World2Xplane

Post by nigelmcelwee »

Little flight I did from Burbank to Chino just now with the Carenado b1900 with Real Terra Haze and World2xplane. KCNO is an airport I have been working on for a few weeks now.

Departing Burbank via V186

Climbing with LA to the Southwest

Enroute

On the ramp at Chino with mountains in background
Talan2000

Re: KBUR to KCNO Beech 1900 World2Xplane

Post by Talan2000 »

Wow! That's definitely NOT the same sim I'm flying :)

Very impressive! I dabbled with W2Xp but ultimately just went back to simheaven's ortho and alpilot's hd...I also axed RTH in a bygone fit of troubleshooting with another issue I had which turned out to be hardware related.

Anyway, very nice shots. I may have to add the 1900 to my stable of Carenado XP aircraft!

Todd
nigelmcelwee

Re: KBUR to KCNO Beech 1900 World2Xplane

Post by nigelmcelwee »

Talan2000 wrote:Wow! That's definitely NOT the same sim I'm flying :)

Very impressive! I dabbled with W2Xp but ultimately just went back to simheaven's ortho and alpilot's hd...I also axed RTH in a bygone fit of troubleshooting with another issue I had which turned out to be hardware related.

Anyway, very nice shots. I may have to add the 1900 to my stable of Carenado XP aircraft!

Todd
haha yes W2XP can create some great sceneries.I definitely recommend the 1900. its a bit heavier on frames than the b200 or c90 but only ~4-5 fps difference. the worst is looking back into the cabin. For some reason the cabin detail trims about 10 fps off so I never look back at my passengers and wave!!