ATPExperience Las Vegas

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
MrGibbs

ATPExperience Las Vegas

Post by MrGibbs »

Greetings Simmers!

Fun night of flying with the Excel guys last night. Winds were up, six guys online making the turn through Vegas so I let the camera roll. We almost needed ground services as the gates were full!

Everyone came out of different airports and converged at DAG to run down the CLARR2 and KEPEC3 arrival. Had 40-50 kt tailwinds at FL250 and it didn't calm down much when we dropped into the Vegas basin. Everyone got the visual 25L, so autopilots were off 8-) I was the first guy in leading the charge and once on the ground I did some filming to figure out "Who the best is!". You can be the judge ......and.....we even had a few PE controllers get out from behind the scope and into the left seat!

Watch in 720P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5vvE6w8R4

Cheers,
Josh
Keith Smith

Re: ATPExperience Las Vegas

Post by Keith Smith »

Nicely done, Josh, some great video there. Looked like a lot of fun!
MrGibbs

Re: ATPExperience Las Vegas

Post by MrGibbs »

Keith Smith wrote:Nicely done, Josh, some great video there. Looked like a lot of fun!
Thanks Keith. I didn't plan on editing any of this footage, but snapped this together in about 30 minutes last night after our flight. Planning to do something a little more thought out with a lot more guys and a lot better camera shots. Of course, would be cool if you jumped into the flow!
Cheers,
Josh