PilotEdge on Fire - Hauling Cargo with Max W

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
MrGibbs

PilotEdge on Fire - Hauling Cargo with Max W

Post by MrGibbs »

Had a blast last night on PilotEdge flying cargo from Grand Canyon to Santa Barbara with Max W and Joe behind the scope. The network was a little slow during preflight, but picked up as we were getting clearance. Joe's ATC was on fire as Max and I crossed the coverage area and he tightened us up with some nice vectors on approach into SBA. Getting into SBA was beautiful and we were cleared for the visual 07, but Xplane weather had other plans and we had to grab vectors to the ILS on a 10 mile right base.

We had a surprise visitor jump into the approach in his Baron, Mr. Disgracedpilot adding some GA to the mix. Usual fashion, he had something up his sleeve to keep Joe busy.

I used an audio filter to make the comms sound like VHF, compliments of Disgraced pilot. Below is the link to the flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4px52CrvX3E

Cheers,
Josh
stealthbob

Re: PilotEdge on Fire - Hauling Cargo with Max W

Post by stealthbob »

It was pretty EPIC last night for sure....I ended up mixed in with some heavy arrivals at KLAS with my Epic .

I was going to hide my shame on this one but I have to say it would seem I need more practice at visual night landings specifically for the 19's.

I ended up to low and slow and ditched right at the runway.... :facepalm:

Who ever was following me in (I caused a Rwy change for him as I was too slow) must have wondered where the hell I went...I am afraid to go and check the audio.
MrGibbs

Re: PilotEdge on Fire - Hauling Cargo with Max W

Post by MrGibbs »

stealthbob wrote:It was pretty EPIC last night for sure....I ended up mixed in with some heavy arrivals at KLAS with my Epic .

I was going to hide my shame on this one but I have to say it would seem I need more practice at visual night landings specifically for the 19's.

I ended up to low and slow and ditched right at the runway.... :facepalm:

Who ever was following me in (I caused a Rwy change for him as I was too slow) must have wondered where the hell I went...I am afraid to go and check the audio.
Goof stuff last night. That Epic was on the move and hung tough with the 732's all the way from DAG. I was following you and was cleared for 25L, but the winds favored the 19's so I asked to follow you in and was cleared 19R behind you. Once on Tower, I was switched to 19L and wondered where you went. Now I know. ;)