cool spinny thing in Bell 407

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge

Re: cool spinny thing in Bell 407

Postby Marcus Becker » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:16 am

tshuff wrote:The plugin is call G-Force if I recall.

Thanks Ty. "GeForce" is the plugin. I saw that but thought it had something to do with my GPU so I didn't even open it.
Marcus Becker
Posts: 941
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 pm


Return to Screenshots & Videos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest