Must-have airport scenery by GPB500 for SoCal

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
uncertifiedpilot

Must-have airport scenery by GPB500 for SoCal

Post by uncertifiedpilot »

Hi fellow aviators,

It might just be me, but I only recently found out about GPB500's donation-ware airport scenery for SoCal in X-Plane :p I used his free software from the .org for some time, but apparently he also offers a premium airport package, including more than a dozen high detailed airports.

I found only two video's by JonFly about some of GPB500's airports ... so this morning I made a more complete video review that covers pretty much all of the airports included in his current package. For those who are new to GPB500's scenery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vhYSJ2qJk
I use flight simulator to get Instrument Rated: www.uncertifiedpilot.com
Join my live streams on Twitch
Watch my previous flights on YouTube
Ryan B

Re: Must-have airport scenery by GPB500 for SoCal

Post by Ryan B »

Yep his is the best!
PE ID: 29
FAA ATCS
FAA PPL ASEL
BFG

Post by BFG »

Another vote of support for his pay ware. And the updates are frequent and new fields often come free of charge.
Shawn Goldsworthy

Post by Shawn Goldsworthy »

+1 His scenery is top notch. It's definitely payware quality........ It's actually better than most payware scenery actually!

Also worth mentioning. He currently has 4 free ones available on the org, but those airports have been significantly updated and you'll get the updated versions if you donate to his cause. $40 for 15+ airports with all future updates......... you can't beat that.
Shawn Goldsworthy
PilotEdge ATCS
rtataryn

Post by rtataryn »

Another two thumbs up. IMO gpb500's airports are one of the best sim additions out there next to orthophoto scenery. The level of detail and quality are a joy to fly and taxi in. That has me flight planning to his airports over others because of the realism. They really are a must have - and a great bargain for the incredible quality.
Rod
PPL, Instrument, ASEL, ASES
2013 Cirrus SR22T N877MS
2018 Icon A5 N509BA
1946 Piper J3 Cub N7121H
1942 Stearman N2S N6848