Pilot Edge helps me through rating.

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
davisd100

Pilot Edge helps me through rating.

Post by davisd100 »

I thought that you might be interested to know that I completed my instrument rating in the last week. Using pilot edge in the previous month or so made it significantly easier, since radio management was one less thing that I had to acclimatise to in the real aircraft. Thanks. I will be a frequent feature here in the coming year, as I polish up my "license to learn".

Regards

David
Colin Payette

Re: Pilot Edge helps me through rating.

Post by Colin Payette »

Awesome. I had a similar experience using PilotEdge before my cross country PPL training. It really helps! Just starting to get into IFR basics on PE and am really learning a lot already.

Congrats on the rating! That's a good bit of learning 8-)
Warrior N1021C | Cub N0614 | Lear N021Q
Private Pilot - Blog
FSX SP2
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

David,

Congratulations, that's wonderful news and I'm happy to hear that our service helped. Colin, just wait till these workshops start on the DTP server, you're going to love it even more!
davisd100

Post by davisd100 »

Thanks Keith. What are the workshops you refer to in your post to Colin?

Regards

David
Colin Payette

Post by Colin Payette »

He's referring to this post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2101 (Announcing collaboration with DigitalThemePark)

I'm looking forward to the workshops! I hadn't read the post in depth before now (this is a crazy busy month for me) but I'll keep my eyes open for announcements :)
Warrior N1021C | Cub N0614 | Lear N021Q
Private Pilot - Blog
FSX SP2
MikePeavler

Post by MikePeavler »

Man thats really awesome ...congrats on the IR rating. It was / Is one of the most rewarding log book endorsements that you will every receive. Now you can get more use out of your airplane or rentals....complete more trips and not have to quite worry so much about weather canceling your trip plans!

M