I-9 will be going away

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
Brazen

Re: I-9 will be going away

Post by Brazen »

No problem. I do have the PMDG and FF 777s, so I'll just program the FMS and let it get the I-9 for me. :)

Flown with it a couple of times, and although it's a fantastic addon, it got extremely boring flying HEC.RIIVR2 on VATSIM (always seemed to get FL180 at GRAMM and for the rest just follow the approach all the way down into IL25L). You need to pay attention on X-Plane, however, since the FF 777 doesn't want to idle on first decent using 32-bit VATSIM, and the developers have abandoned 32-bit. (Yes, I know the 64 is in beta now.)

That's another thing, though, I-9 with an FMS is more about reading the chart and not much else. I'll look into the other jets, but most aircraft that I have (including the Eaglesoft Citation X and the Flight1 King Air which are highly regarded) feel really dead compared to the RealAir Duke and Legacy 2000. That's just my personal opinion and it most probably vastly differs from the majority of your clientele. :)
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

That doesn't differ from our clientele at all, you've hit the nail on the head...that's why I want to change the I9 :)
Brazen

Post by Brazen »

In that case, and since you landed a nice new account that takes up a lot of your programming time, is there anything we can do to help? Hunt through the plates within PE's coverage area? Something else? Probably wouldn't be that easy, else it would've been done already. Just let us know if there is something that your community can do for you!