V 2 rating Pass - Fail?

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
JasonProctor

V 2 rating Pass - Fail?

Post by JasonProctor »

I flew the V2 rating yesterday 1/27/13 . At the end of the flight I didn't get any indication on if I passed or failed the test. I had looked on the v2 roster later in the evening and noticed that it could take up to 48 hrs. If its not posted with in the 48 Hrs should one assume that the rating should be retaken?

Cheers

Jason

N26913

Ps Im just getting things sorted out after switching to xplane , I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't pass, I would be nice to get some feedback on the areas that needed improvement.
Kevin_atc

Re: V 2 rating Pass - Fail?

Post by Kevin_atc »

Hi Jason,

We'll definitely look into this for you. In the future, if you don't get a result at the end of your exam, call up the ground controller at your destination and see how you did. It's very possible he just forgot to tell you the result, but don't disconnect without getting a result. That way you'll have the controller on tape saying that you passed, too!
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Keith Smith

Re: V 2 rating Pass - Fail?

Post by Keith Smith »

Jason,

I'm behind in processing the ratings from this week, I'm getting to it this morning. I'll let you know what I find. That said, Kevin's right. If you don't hear a pass/fail at the end of the flight, something has gone awry and you need to query ATC before you disappear.