Rating update

Questions and comments about the PE Pilot Training Program
Anders S

Rating update

Post by Anders S »

Hello. Me and some I know have been waiting for the cat ratings to get updated. It have been way over 48 hours. Just checking if there is something wrong.

Kind regards
Anders Stemland
Shawn Goldsworthy

Re: Rating update

Post by Shawn Goldsworthy »

Hey Anders, for now, the every rating has to be input manually. This is usually only done once a week. That's why you haven't seen it update.

That said, you don't need to wait until you see the rating published before you can fly the next one. Once the controller tells you that you have passed the rating, you can fly the next one whenever you fee like it.
Shawn Goldsworthy
PilotEdge ATCS
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

The ratings are actually processed once each business day, however, Peter is largely tied up with hurricane relief with the Red Cross at the moment, so it might be taking a little longer than usual for him to get to the CAT2-11 ratings (I'm handling the CAT-1's for now). You'll see CAT-1's posted a bit more frequently than the other ratings as a result.

We are all very much look forward to the fully automated system. Hang tight, it shouldn't be much longer, there's just one or two small pieces to wrap up. The vast majority of the system is complete, including a full port of the I-rating content to our main web site.
BluesmanEP

Post by BluesmanEP »

Keith Smith wrote:Peter is largely tied up with hurricane relief with the Red Cross at the moment
I'm curious what this means... does Peter fly for the Red Cross?
BE58 - N4854B
Peter Grey

Post by Peter Grey »

I've worked through the backlog of ratings and will be back to "business day" updates moving forward.
I'm curious what this means... does Peter fly for the Red Cross?
No, I volunteer with an incident management team for them. I've been down in NC for the last couple of weeks.
Peter Grey
PilotEdge Director of Quality Assurance and Operations
peter@pilotedge.net
manlyman

Post by manlyman »

I've just checked my progress on the CAT ratings and I see Cat 1 & 4 posted but not 2 & 3. I have flown those with submitting a flight plan for all. Just wondering.

Thanks,
David