I've flown in there about 6 times in the last two years and it's basically the same each time:
1. Departures on the west N/S runways (34's shorter taxi times, less time on the tarmac)
2. Arrivals on the east N/S runways farthest from the terminal (35's - exits are closest to terminal, plus allows for time to get the plane at your arrival gate moved out of the way)
3. West departures on the southern E/W runway
4. East departures on the northern E/W runway
5. All of the above thrown out the window when traffic and weather combine to make things busy/impractical for the standards.
Right now in RW they are north ops, arrivals on 35L, departures on 34L/34R an occasional 25 use