thanks for last night [apr 6]

david

thanks for last night [apr 6]

Post by david »

Had a great time last night!

Just a little confuse at the beginning of my flight , after my hand-off from kcma tower to ? no 1

was there for the first 5 minutes, so i miss my 044 radial on the ventura vor .. but that was my fault :D
there was some difficulty with the frequency there, no big deal.. made it so real !

That was my first beta with that many pilots on the network, it was a great one!!!, doing the LDA approach
at ksna with that many pilots on freq, was really fun!

N738CA
Keith Smith

Re: thanks for last night [apr 6]

Post by Keith Smith »

David, the comms prob after the handoff from tower was my problem. I had set my sound to use my headset at one point during recent testing. Unfortunately, every few days, the audio playback on the USB headset stops working. I eventually set my sound to go via the speakers and all was well again.

Last night was a good one. We had 11 pilots at one point, all of whom were fly into or out of SNA.
Tim Krajcar

Post by Tim Krajcar »

Probably the most fun I've had on the network to date. Great traffic at SNA, and going through four different controllers on my flight was really quite cool!
Tim Krajcar
Live streams at http://twitch.tv/Tim_PE
View past flights on YouTube
david

Post by david »

I thought could be another on of those Caught Snoozing !!! event like the one in Knoxville’s McGhee Tyson Airport

jk !!! :)
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

hah! Last night was busy enough to keep us all awake. That little corridor between Torrance and Long Beach is like running the gauntlet. Every pilot that passed through the area was treated to a bunch of traffic callouts, for a mix of drone and live traffic...just like it should be!
sgabriel

Post by sgabriel »

Sorry I missed it! Will try again Sunday.
Daddy O

Post by Daddy O »

Dang it, by the time I noticed that it was a beta night it was too late. I should be there Friday and Sunday though.
Alex Stjepanovic

Post by Alex Stjepanovic »

Daddy O wrote:Dang it, by the time I noticed that it was a beta night it was too late. I should be there Friday and Sunday though.
Friday's aren't beta anymore :)