Sportys Communication Cards

Kilstorm

Sportys Communication Cards

Post by Kilstorm »

I am still very new to the whole communications aspect of simming and with each flight am getting better at it. One thing that I use that perhaps many others do, is a notepad or sctrach pad for copying down info like clearance, atis or other things. JetlineSystems.com was at 2016 Flight Sim Con in Windsor Locks CT and provided these great scratch pads for writing down notes. They are the perfect size for placing on your legs as they are 3.75x8.5inches.

You can see the attached photo here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/111wqc4wwerkn ... D.jpg?dl=0

Since Keith was a speaker at that event and I do hope he and any of his team returns to this years event, was thinking about how these notepads are great marketing tools as they can be used and promote PE while at the same time could be customized better for PE with the CRAFT and what not printing with blanks for the PIC to fill in. I found what I was looking for as far as the text info on a scratch pad over at Sportys like this here:

Seen better here:
http://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/commun ... cards.html

I'd rather have a PE version and hope they consider making some for promotion as sale and if so consider that more slinder version of the JetlineSystems ones fits perfectly on the leg or kneeboard if so.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
N3141P

Re: Sportys Communication Cards

Post by N3141P »

I would definitely buy a few pads.
stevekirks

Re: Sportys Communication Cards

Post by stevekirks »

My wife's a graphic designer and has some good relationships with printers. Why don't I see what she can come up with on pricing? PE logo'd or not, something like the CRAFT page on MyFlightRoute but on paper might be of a benefit...

Steve
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge