FSX GPS anTEC ROutes

zkline

FSX GPS anTEC ROutes

Post by zkline »

Hi All,

So MyFlightRoute.com lets me copy TEC routes to an X-Plane FMS file, but not one for FSX. Is their any equivalent you folks can recommend?

I was trying to fly the I-3 yesterday afternoon and ran into trouble going direct to POPPR, for some reason. I think it's probably because I didn't initially have any flight plan loaded, and my voice control add-on didn't know how to manipulate the GPS without one.

I can probably just use FSX's own flight planner and disregard the route it gives me, but that seems a little clunky. If I can get the actual TEC routes I'd appreciate it very much.

sidfadc

Re: FSX GPS anTEC ROutes

Post by sidfadc »

For GA I usually fly the Real Air Turbine Duke, A2A 182 and Comanche. All three aircraft are compatible with the excellent GTN 750 GPS unit. Using the 750 its a breeze to program any route quickly including TEC routes. If your using default GPS equipment good luck!

Cheers
Sid
zkline

Re: FSX GPS anTEC ROutes

Post by zkline »

I'm afraid I am using the default equipment. I guess I'll have to poke around, there has to be either an accessible alternative or a way for me to sidestep the problem. :)