Realair Lancair V2 not available anymore for P3D

cosmos40

Realair Lancair V2 not available anymore for P3D

Post by cosmos40 »

I like to fly GA aircraft. But i really prefer faster ones like the lancair. I have the lancair orbx but it seems a little off to me and the realair lancair looks amazing. Anyone know , since the shut down the operation, where I could get it ? (legally i must say)

Any suggestion for a nice fast GA aircraft ? (Got A2A comanche)
Cheers
Mudhen

Re: Realair Lancair V2 not available anymore for P3D

Post by Mudhen »

cosmos40 wrote:...Any suggestion for a nice fast GA aircraft ?

$380,000 USD
It's nice, fast, and GA...just what you're looking for.
This space intentionally left blank
Ryan B

Post by Ryan B »

Sorry you missed it - a phenominal plane especially with dial GTN750's

The Orbx is dated but pretty good still. How bought a business jet like the Flysimware Lear 35? It will keep you on your toes and isn't much quicker because of the TEC routes in socal (mostly keeping you below 10k). Otherwise you could go turboprop and get the Flight1 King air 200 - a fine addon. Just need a powerful PC :)

Oh, the Milviz C310 has GTN integration and works in P3D... although it's a twin it's pretty quick - maybe 180-190 ktas at 8000 ft.
PE ID: 29
FAA ATCS
FAA PPL ASEL
cosmos40

Post by cosmos40 »

Mudhen wrote:
cosmos40 wrote:...Any suggestion for a nice fast GA aircraft ?

$380,000 USD
It's nice, fast, and GA...just what you're looking for.
haha nice one.

The reason I am looking for a GA is becasue thats what i will fly for real. I will never fly a JET, unles I get really rich. Si i'm concentrating on keeping it real. Right now i'm thinking the Epic turboprop. That things goes 300 kts. Still WAY above my real budget though lol. But more realistic than to pretend i will fly a lear for example.
Marcus Becker

Post by Marcus Becker »

Mudhen wrote:Image
About spit out my coffee with that one! Leave it to Mudhen to find a GA Talon.
sidfadc

Post by sidfadc »

Don't want to rub salt in your wounds but more than half my time on PE has been flying the wonderful Real Air Turbine Duke V2 with integrated GTN750, albeit on FSX. I do have XP11 but its a shame hardly any payware have the GTN750 built into the unit. Saying that I just purchased the Pipistrel Panthera v3 which has a faithful recreation of the GTN750 and 650 built into the VC.
dvlourie

Post by dvlourie »

I too purchased the Panthera yesterday and one word...WOW!! This plane is amazing. Great flight feeling. Amazing looks. Just plain fun to fly. One of the coolest features is the integrated GTN 750. It come with an offline button that when pressed (or clicked), it will automatically connect you to PE. I have no skin in the game with this plane but if you want some great fun flying and also some amazing detail in XP-11, check out the videos of this unit!
Kilstorm

Post by Kilstorm »

Interested in the Panthera plane for XP11 in FlyInside VR. Either of you two flying it in VR? Any issues in VR or XP11 RC1?
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA