Little NavMap

MervA

Little NavMap

Post by MervA »

LittleNavMap

This is a great Flight Sim addon for FSX Prepar3D or Xplane, I've been using it for a few months now and fell in love with on first startup, reminded me so much of FSNav that I used many years ago.
Now with the latest update that now incorporates Navigraph Data Updates cycle 1707 supplied (Navigraph subscription required), it's even better than ever, and yet this little program is " Free "
but don't forget to send Alex a donation, it's worth every cent, believe me.

Download Here : https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap.html

Merv
[N232Z][N544JH}
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | i7 9700K 4.9 Ghz | BeQuiet Fan Cooler |32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Nvidea GTX 2080 Ti 11GB | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB x 2 | 2 x Acer XB280HK 28" 4K/2K G-Sync Monitor
dvlourie

Re: Little NavMap

Post by dvlourie »

I agree...one of the best add-ons I have seen this year. VERY in depth and very simple. Great way to add moving map in X-Plane.
Kyle.Sanders

Post by Kyle.Sanders »

FltPlanGo is a great one too
Kyle Sanders
bbuckley

Post by bbuckley »

MervA wrote:LittleNavMap

This is a great Flight Sim addon for FSX Prepar3D or Xplane,
Agree. I use ForeFlight for my moving map to practice for RW flight, but I use LittleNavMap to look up parking spots for GA at airports. The scenery DB searches all installed airports and gives a great representation on an airport map so I know which spot to choose in P3D to start where I want to be.
Commercial / Instrument / KMLB
gsuoumu

Post by gsuoumu »

Kyle.Sanders wrote:FltPlanGo is a great one too
Looks like FltPlanGo doesn't work on my Android device with XP11 and others have reported the same issue.
hoser70

Post by hoser70 »

Old topic I know but recently tried LittleNavMap and I like it however no AI traffic appears on the moving map. I show up just fine but nobody else does. Is that normal or is there a way to see others around me?

It seems I have the options set to at least theoretically display AI traffic.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air
RogerW

Post by RogerW »

Make sure AI traffic is turned on in LittleNavmap and that you are logged into PE.
I use LittleNavmap all the time with no problem. It even shows the drone traffic and the tail #s match Pilotedge's online map.

I'm sure it's something simple.
Roger W.
Home: Valkaria, Fl (X59)
PE Rating: CAT-11, I-2
Real World hrs 7, Virtual hrs thousands
FSX
Aircraft: A2A Cessna 182 Skylane
Tail Number: N7365W
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitoWL ... bagrJnQyrw
hoser70

Post by hoser70 »

RogerW wrote:Make sure AI traffic is turned on in LittleNavmap and that you are logged into PE.
I use LittleNavmap all the time with no problem. It even shows the drone traffic and the tail #s match Pilotedge's online map.

I'm sure it's something simple.
Thanks Roger... AI is on in LittleNavMap but no joy. I'm pulling my hair out on this one. As a matter of fact, it doesn't matter what moving map software or GPS unit I use, NO online traffic appears when using x-Plane 11. It works just fine in P3D. I have the LittleNavConnect running and connected to X-Plane and MY aircraft appears, but not the online traffic which I can see out my window.

As you said, it is probably something simple that I have yet to find in over 24 hours of troubleshooting, LOL!
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Did you see the bottom of the XP download/configuration page on our web site that explains how to relay traffic to ForeFlight?
hoser70

Post by hoser70 »

Keith Smith wrote:Did you see the bottom of the XP download/configuration page on our web site that explains how to relay traffic to ForeFlight?
I did not see that, thank you for pointing me to it Keith. I will give that a try.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air