Adding New Towered Airports

EMT1972

Adding New Towered Airports

Post by EMT1972 »

My apologies, this may not be the right place to post this. But how does one request a new towered airport to be added? I am looking at KAPC (Napa County, CA) it is a relatively busy GA airport with a lot of business executives flying in on corporate jets along with smaller GA aircraft and flight training.
Keith Smith

Re: Adding New Towered Airports

Post by Keith Smith »

Unless you're requesting that the airport only be considered open to X-Plane users....I'm not sure why it would be posted in the X-Plane only room :) "Pilots" would've been a good place for it. I'll move it there.

In either case, we're not really taking requests for airports to be added. Doing so would simply result in a flood of people requesting their home airports, or airports with which they are most familiar.

I've flown into Napa, real world. It's....just another Delta. The level of traffic that it enjoys in the real world is not representative of the traffic that it would see on PilotEdge, so it's not the primary consideration. Our goal was to have a Delta airports spaced within a certain distance of eachother, with a requisite number of Deltas per ARTCC. We have achieved (and in some cases, exceeded) those goals.