Workshop schedule

announcements, discussions and recordings of PilotEdge real-time workshops
Pieces

Workshop schedule

Post by Pieces »

Can someone post the workshop schedule in this (the workshop) forum? I can't seem to find it, and it seems like the workshop subforum is a good place to put the schedule. :)

Also, what was decided about VFR comms pt. 2? I believe Keith mentioned continuing this Tuesday (Jan 7) or pushing back all the workshops by a week.
Reece Heinlein, PPL - IR, KMZZ
PilotEdge I-11
Alphabet Challenge
Keith Smith

Re: Workshop schedule

Post by Keith Smith »

I'd rather not maintain the schedule itself in two places, but I'm happy to link to it from here:
http://www.pilotedge.net/news/pilotedge ... -workshops

It's linked from the announcements section of the home page. It will eventually have a permanent home in the navigation.

The schedule has been updated to reflect the pushing back of the IFR material. I suspect it might actually happen one more time, in fact.
Pieces

Post by Pieces »

Ah, thanks. I knew it was posted somewhere, but I wasn't seeing it for some reason.
Reece Heinlein, PPL - IR, KMZZ
PilotEdge I-11
Alphabet Challenge
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Just a reminder, part 2 of Scenario-based VFR flight planning takes place tomorrow night.
Vincent Meier

Post by Vincent Meier »

Keith Smith wrote:Just a reminder, part 2 of Scenario-based VFR flight planning takes place tomorrow night.
Keith,
Did I miss this??
Vincent Meier

Skyhawk 172: C-FEGU
Baron 58: C-FEED
Cirrus SR22: C-FLAG
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Apparently :)

It was held at the usual location at the published date/time. There was an announcement on facebook and here in the workshop forum.

If you have ideas for better ways to publicize it, short of an email announcement for each one, let me know. I can recommend that if you have a calendar, you might want to add them to that.
Vincent Meier

Post by Vincent Meier »

Geez, I am usually right on top of things around here. Again, any chance it was recorded?
I am also going to miss the one on Jan. 29 as I will be sipping wobbly pops in Cuba... any chance of that one being recorded as well? I find them very informative and hate to miss any.
A calendar? What is that? Mine was done on Dec 21...it was Mayan.
Vincent Meier

Skyhawk 172: C-FEGU
Baron 58: C-FEED
Cirrus SR22: C-FLAG
gavink42

Post by gavink42 »

How about a Google Calendar with PE-related functions on it?
- PP ASEL, instrument, complex, high performance
- Member AOPA, EAA, IMC Club, Piper Owner Society
- Cherokee 180C owner
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

That's a good idea, will look into it.
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

I missed it too :( . And after loving the first two workshops so much (I watched them as recordings), I feel slightly suicidal for missing this one, given that you had fatal technical problems with the recording. Keith, perhaps you could also do a quick post on Facebook, "Don't forget our workshop tonight at...."?

Wait. DOH! I just noticed that you *did* post something on Facebook the day before (...and I even LIKED it! :oops: ). I think I wasn't paying much attention because I assumed that it would be recorded. Ho hum. Onwards and upwards..........
-Cyrus Kapadia. A few RW hours in a C172, then a 15 year hiatus. Joined PE in Dec'12, then took a break. Now I'm back, learning fast and loving it. If I'm on, it's usually between 22h and midnight EST with Baron 258E, Skyhawk 176CM or Learjet 66L.