2.1 breaks carenado aircraft

Mattimus

2.1 breaks carenado aircraft

Post by Mattimus »

Just a warning to anyone who uses Carenado aircraft to hold off on updating to 2.1 until Carenado releases a patch,

From Carenado support:

Since the P3D v2.1 release we're having numerous issues reported, there are many aircraft not working, malfunctioning avionics, graphics, etc. we're investigating the cause for all of these. It seems that P3D changed something in the software structure and that is causing problems. Once the origin of the issues is found, service packs for our products will be released.
twharrell

Re: 2.1 breaks carenado aircraft

Post by twharrell »

V2.1 has boogered up a lot of things. Many developers are having to create new v2.1 installers for their sceneries. Blurries, stutters, and OOMs are starting to signal the apocalypse their so frequent. It's not good, for sure. I'm sure LM will be on top if it, though. Looks like I won't be flying the PE airways for a while. Bummer.

Todd
Regards,

Todd
Mattimus

Re: 2.1 breaks carenado aircraft

Post by Mattimus »

I must be one of the lucky ones, haven't had any real issues except for the carenado panels being messed up and sometimes the autogen radius seems to be a bit small. I also don't run a ton of addons though just REX and FTX Global .