PE Transponder stuck behind all other windows

snglecoil

PE Transponder stuck behind all other windows

Post by snglecoil »

First, thank you for this incredible service and for supporting P3D with the new installer. I flew a short test flight today and voice communication worked flawlessly. The PE transponder launched, but I was unable to bring it forward to be on top of any other open windows, including P3D. I'm not see other reports of the issue. Any Ideas what I might be missing?

Thanks!

Chris
Chris
PE Call signs: N714VA or N619CT
Keith Smith

Re: PE Transponder stuck behind all other windows

Post by Keith Smith »

For most people it floats, for others it doesn't. You can use a third party utility to force it to float, or you can just close it (via the PilotEdge application) and use the PE app to trigger the IDENT when needed.
snglecoil

Post by snglecoil »

Thanks, Keith. It floated on top in FSX which I have since removed. I'll take a shot at reinstalling the PilotEdge app and see if that does anything. If not, I'll continue to IDENT via the main app. Only time that is really an inconvenience is if I find myself behind on the mini-route :) And thanks to all the practice your service provides, that is becoming MUCH less frequent all around!
Chris
PE Call signs: N714VA or N619CT
privatepilot42

Post by privatepilot42 »

Keith I don't see the transponder window at all just the log in screen where you can then go in to settings options and connect. How do I bring up the transponder window showing RX and TX and the 2 comms channels?
JWPE

Post by JWPE »

I didn't even realize there was a PE transponder window my first few flights. For me to see it I have to alt-tab to desktop and then click the PE window and it brings it up. I make the changes I need to change and then alt-tab back into the P3D client.
HenryR

Post by HenryR »

Keith,

You posted that there was a 3rd party app that would make the PE Transponder Window float... could you be more specific?

Thanks,
Henry