Other Pilots don't appear in the sim

Christian Braun

Other Pilots don't appear in the sim

Post by Christian Braun »

I have a Problem with other Pilots showing in the sim. Some are not in the AI List, but on the Live Map they fly near my aircraft. I can see the drones perfectly, no Problem there. But for example at L88 other pilots never show in the sim. I hear their Radio Calls, but i cannot see them.
Here is a screenshot from the sim and, Live Map and Client Model settings:

Does someone have an idea why its not working?
cya
chris
ChuckOman

Re: Other Pilots don't appear in the sim

Post by ChuckOman »

I've recently had same problem with P3D4.1. Do you have Ultimate Traffic Live installed ? (with traffic set to zero?)
Christian Braun

Post by Christian Braun »

negative no Ultimate Traffic Live installed
glutha

Post by glutha »

I am actually having the same issue and it is quite frustrating - especially at busy airports like KSNA (since there is a lot of traffic there doing ratings) and during events like the one yesterday. The vast majority of traffic I was unable to visually see (but faked it out using the PilotEdge map which is definitely not ideal). Not sure how to fix it.

I am using P3D v4.1, have Pilotedge stock, Orbx NA GA, VIP, and SB model sets currently enabled (disabled SB model set to solve CTD issues but re-enabled it to see if I can see any aircraft).
ChuckOman

Post by ChuckOman »

One thought is to check your P3D4 programdata>P3D4 folder simobject.cfg file and just make sure you don't have any duplicates with [Entry.0].

I once had it happen, and my P3D4 suddenly couldn't see the Default Airplanes, which are [Entry.0] - the GA AI lives there in SimObjects\Airplanes.
If you find duplicate paths with Entry.0, assign the offender to the next available high number.
Be sure to resave it as a UTF-8 file....