voice error NonConnected (1794) disconnect

ChuckOman

voice error NonConnected (1794) disconnect

Post by ChuckOman »

Using Pilot Client v1.06 today with P3D4.3 on two rating flights, I became disconnected from the network when approaching the destinations.
Messages said VOICE ERROR NotConnected (1794).

Wasn't able to reconnect until I amended my callsign (e.g. SKY1672 => SKY1672A).
Unfortunately lost my peaware flight record as a result of new callsign.

Is changing callsign still the correct/only way to reconnect when using the new client ?

Any thoughts what on caused voice error ?

Chuck O
ChuckOman

Re: voice error NonConnected (1794) disconnect

Post by ChuckOman »

Voice disconnect using PilotClient 1.0.6 happened again last night, about 1:40 into KMRY-KMSO trip.
Voice goes quiet; don't get error message in client till I change frequencies to investigate.
Sent console log to support@pilotedge.net.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Chuck,

If you disconnect cleanly from the network, you should be able to reconnect right away with the same callsign. If the client is shutdown in a less than graceful manner, you might have a stale connection on the network for 30 seconds or so, after which the server will remove it in 99% of the cases, then you'll be able to use the same callsign again.
yycflyer

Post by yycflyer »

Hi
I've gotten this same error a few times recently. I can correct it by reconnecting to the network - easy peasy. However, there's no warning it has happened so until I can't contact ATC don't know it happened.

My question is: Do we know what causes this? Is there something I can tweak on my end, or is it internet gremlins doing their thing?
Mike T
Home: CYYC
FSEconomy: MikeT
Just a simmer who enjoys aviation!
ChuckOman

Post by ChuckOman »

By any chance are you using Navigraph simlink ? Since I turned off simlink broadcasting a month ago, I haven't had any disconnects.